Things good to know:
- You can attend this event for 1, 2 or 3 days depending on your needs and budget
- On each day registration starts at 8:15 hrs
- Coffee and tea is available between 8.30 – 9.00 hrs
- Training sessions start at 9.00 hrs and end between 16:00 and 17:00 hrs
- Each day you must register at the registration desk where you will receive a handout
- Softcopy handouts and handouts of sessions you do not attend are not available
- Dress code is business casual.
- Changes to your schedule (e.g. switch sessions) are not permitted on site.
- You can change your schedule up to 1 week before the event by contacting us at email@example.com
- Price includes refreshments, lunch and hardcopy handouts for the sessions you attend
- You can pay by bank transfer or credit card (on request)
- All payment info can be found on the pricing page
- Registration on site is not possible, you must pre-register online
If you have any questions, remarks or ideas about the event, the hotel,travel or anything related to the DB2 Symposium, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal stuff – General disclaimer and Liability
The information presented at this event has not been submitted to any formal review and is distributed on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranty either expressed or implied. The use of this information or the implementation of any of these techniques is a customer responsibility and depends on the customer’s ability to evaluate and integrate them into the customer’s operational environment. While each item may have been reviewed for accuracy in a specific situation, there is no guarantee that the same or similar results will be obtained elsewhere. Customers attempting to adapt these techniques to their own environments do so at their own risk.
In no event will KBCE b.v. (the organizer), sponsors, teachers, hotel, or restaurant of this event be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits, or loss or damage arising out of attending this event, even if the organizers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In the unlikely case we will have to cancel (for any reason) one or more seminars, our liability will be limited to the return of the registration fees for these seminars. As an alternative, participants will be offered an enrollment for another seminar. The organizers will not reimburse participants for any travel or hotel expenses, fees or penalties. The organizers reserve the right to change, for reasons beyond its control, timings, content or teachers of the training event.