We proudly present to you our 22nd DB2 Symposium in Eindhoven / The Netherlands from 11-14 May 2020 with four DB2 z/OS and four DB2 LUW full-day sessions. No matter if you are a developer, DBA or system programmer there is always something on the agenda for you. We are very proud to have John Campbell from IBM and Markus Winand a new presenter from Austria. All other presenters (Susan Lawson, Cristian Molaro, Julian Stuhler and Klaas Brant) are all IBM DB2 Gold consultants, who got that status from IBM because of their excellent knowledge. As always you can join us for 4, 3, 2 or just 1 day(s), depending on your needs and budget. This year the sponsors are: BMC Software, who has been sponsoring the event since the first version in 1999, and IBM Software.
11-14 May 2020
The DB2 symposium format is unique. DB2 symposium fills the gap between classic conferences (like IDUG) and multi-day training. In classic conferences many topics are covered, but each speaker has very limited time for each topic. Interaction between speakers and attendees is normally restricted. In a multi-day training it is the other way around. Two, three or more days are devoted to a single topic. That topic is discussed in detail and the emphasis is normally on interaction. At the DB2 symposium we try to combine the best of both worlds. We merge the variety of topics of conferences with the in-depth approach and the interactivity of training. On each day, in full-day sessions, topics are discussed in depth by experts.
- The best DB2 Training (average rating by attendees is 8.7 on scale 1-10)
- No matter how experienced you are, you will learn new things
- Awesome content. All topics are about practical things, not about features nobody uses
- There is free WiFi from the moment you enter. Stay in touch with work / home
- Excellent discounts and lower prices than 2019!
- Meet DB2 colleagues from different companies / countries
- Relax after a hard day work with free drinks & snacks.
- Excellent lunch and breaks, because good training is hard work
- Free gift for every attendee, because you are precious to us :-)