What is new in Db2 since version 10.5 up to the latest Db2 11 fix-pack?
Cristian Molaro, The Mindbridge - Thursday 16 May - Session 3
- Getting updated: What is new?
- Discontinued and deprecated features
- Upgrade and update best practices
- Fix-pack deployment strategies
- Licensing changes and cloud pricing
- Cloud, hybrid, HTAP, warehouse in the cloud, and more
- Db2 editions and offerings
- BLU and Analytics
- OLTP and pureScale
- HADR improvements
- SQL and application improvements
- Data Studio and Data Server Manager
- Db2 administrative views: why they are becoming more important
- Db2 configuration and registry changes
← Back to all sessions
About: Cristian Molaro
Cristian Molaro is an independent DB2 specialist and an IBM Gold Consultant. He is recognized by IBM as an Information Champion since 2009. His main activity is linked to DB2 for z/OS and LUW administration and performance. He is a certified DB2 for z/OS and LUW professional and was recognized by IBM as "TOP" EMEA Consultant in 2011, 2013, and 2016.
Cristian was awarded ”Platinum RedBook author" for his contribution to 10 IBM Redbooks related to DB2. His latest RedBook is "DB2 12 Performance Topics”. He also contributed as a Technical Editor for IBM's publication "DB2 Essentials" by Raul Chong and Clara Liu.
He has presented papers at several international conferences and local user groups in Europe and North America. Cristian is past-Chairman of the IDUG EMEA Conference Planning Committee, and he is Chairman of the DB2 LUW User Group BeLux. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org