We proudly present to you our 20th DB2 Symposium in Veldhoven / The Netherlands from 28-31 May 2018 with six DB2 z/OS and three DB2 LUW full-day sessions. No matter if you are a developer, DBA or system programmer there is always something on the agenda for you. We are very proud to have two presenters from the DB2 labs: Chris Crone (SVL lab – Db2 for z/OS) and Pavel Sustr (Toronto lab – Db2 for LUW). All other presenters on the agenda are IBM DB2 Gold consultants, who got that status from IBM because of their excellent knowledge. For our free keynote on the Monday afternoon we have two great sessions: The IBM Tools division gives an update about their tools and IBM Vice President Daniel Hernandez will give you insight in IBM’s Data Management strategy. As always you can join us for 3, 2 or just 1 day(s), depending on your needs and budget. This year the sponsors are BMC Software, who has been sponsoring the event since the first version in 1999, and IBM Software.
Proudly presented by IBM
Free keynote session on Monday 28 May
IBM Tools update / Data Management Strategy
Monday 28 May we will have our free keynote afternoon. This year we have two topics on the agenda: IBM Tools division will give an update on what’s new for the DB2 for z/OS tools. For our second session we welcome IBM Vice President Daniel Hernandez who will talk about IBM’s Data Management Strategy. To have a vice president as a guest is very special but Daniel is not only interested in the opinion of managers but also what day-to-day users of IBM products think of IBM’s products. We hope Daniel can stay for a drink afterwards so we can continue the discussion with a beer in the garden ;-)
- The best DB2 Training (average rating by attendees is 8.7 on scale 1-10)
- It is all about DB2 and just DB2. No matter how experienced you are, you will learn new things.
- Awesome content. All topics are practical things, not about features nobody uses
- There is free WiFi from the moment you enter. Stay in touch with work / home.
- Excellent discounts which also combine up to 25%.
- Discuss with colleagues from different companies / countries
- Relax after a hard day work with free drinks & snacks. Try that Belgium beer, it’s good!
- Excellent lunch, because good training is hard work.
- Free gift for every attendee, because you are precious to us :-)